Daily exposure to sunlight combined with the day to day wear and tear caused by oil, dirt and water all lead to the gradual deterioration of asphalt.
Maintaining your asphalt paved areas with an application of sealant is crucial if you want to get the longest possible operational life out of your asphalt surfaces.
This is where sealcoating can make a huge difference.
What is Asphalt Sealcoating?
Sealcoating is an asphalt rejuvenation process in which a thin layer of asphalt blended with polymers is used to apply a fresh surface to your existing asphalt.
It’s quite like applying a fresh coat of paint to the exterior of your home. It improves the look and protects it from the elements.
With good sealcoating, you can expect to get another five to ten years out of deteriorating asphalt.
- Looks good
- Protects your existing asphalt from the formation of cracks, fissures and potholes
- Brings you a safe walking surface, free from surface irregularities
- Is extremely cost-effective. It costs a fraction of the cost of a full repair
Why Choose Pflugerville Paving Pros for Your Next Asphalt Sealcoating?
- Pflugerville Paving Pros are asphalt and concrete specialists. Our team, our equipment and our materials are all chosen because they produce a great asphalt and concrete finish.
- We also run our business like a business! So before we begin work, you’ll have a costing, a detailed construction plan and a schedule we’ll stick to.
- We’ll also minimize your downtime. Especially if you’re running a business, the last thing you want is for your property to be inaccessible. Our team are experienced in managing projects so that disruption and property accessibility are kept to a bare minimum.
Sealcoating is a great way to keep your asphalt looking fresh and free from damage for up to ten years. If you’re interested in how we can help you, just give us a call or drop us a line using the contact form. We’ll be delighted to help.